Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Fun


This past saturday was sooo much fun! I had saturday off from work and decided to hit up the local outlet mall and see The Vow with Lo and Dev!  Basically making a girl's day out of it since it had been so long since we've spent time with each other.  


     
(Everything I snagged except for a F21 striped cardigan)
                                                      

I could not resist the cuteness of these sweet little striped bows, how adorable do they look??!  We all had a fantastic time catching upon each others lives while perusing the sales and after the movie.  Which by the way I heard was such a tear-jerker but the three of us did not shed one tear! Maybe we're just too cold hearted. Hah. But I do suggest going to see it, it's one of those movies that makes you believe in true love because (get this) it's based on a TRUE story!


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!


-HMK

No comments:

Post a Comment