Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

H&M

 Imagine my surprise when I walked into the Galleria yesterday in search of an easter top and found a brand spanking new H&M!! My sister has been the lucky one thus far because she has one all the way out in OR & I normally don't feel like making a trip up to Northpark for just one store.


I'm obsessed with this scarf print top! It has everything I love, orange, pink, print & a bit of neon. Unfortunately it hit me in the most unflattering way so I had to pass. (For all you short waisted ladies I suggest grabbing it now before they're gone!)

Thankfully I spotted the same print in two dresses with different color palletes & had a moment over deciding which one looked best on.



Pink & orange won! (Plus at under $20 its a major steal for being so on trend for summer!) 




I also popped into J Crew to look around for an easter top, but nothing was jumping out at me. I did however snag their Panama hat in my size! & I must say, I am in love.


(Please excuse my minimal-makeup face :/ )



-HMK

No comments:

Post a Comment