Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

DIY:: Neon Earring

Lately neon has been everywhere and maybe I'm a little bit late to be jumping on the bandwagon, but rocking a neon pink tee just isn't my style.  So why not start out small with bits and pieces thrown into my normal wardrobe?  


While writing my post about my most recent re-org. of my jewelry, I noticed that my once gold studs had turned a silver color.  I already have 3 pairs of silver studs so I decided to grab them & give them new life instead of just tossing them into the trash! 


I used Sally Hansen's "Whirlwind White" as a base, some cheapy Windsor neon polish for color & then an old clear topcoat to seal it in. 



Had to use pliers to grip the post & paint at the same time


Perfect NEW neon studs!

-HMK



No comments:

Post a Comment