Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Essentials

summer essentials



Here are some summer essentials that I think every girl needs in her life.  Where I live it gets extremely hot during the summers so sunglasses & a hat are a must-have to avoid sun damage.  If you do decide to spend some time in the pool, Bobbi Brown's body oil is fantastic for re-hydrating your skin afterwards and smells amazing!  If you don't plan on damaging your skin to achieve your golden bronze tan then I suggest St. Tropez lotion, no one has to know you didn't summer in the Islands for your glow. ;)  I plan on living in maxi dresses this summer just because you can throw one on with a statement necklace and look immediately put together with no extra effort.  Throwing on some bright sandals adds interest to any outfit & switching from day to night with nude pumps is a no-brainer!  To top off any outfit my absolute favorite fragrance of all time is CREED's Spring Flower.  Words cannot express my love for this scent! I hope my summer picks inspire you snatch up a maxi dress or try on some fun colored sandals!



-HMK


No comments:

Post a Comment