Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY:: Earring Display & Cat Eye Sunnies

Last night I was staring into my closet (like every night) and realized that my inspiration cork board was no longer.. inspiring.  I needed to update it somehow but I wasn't sure what that would be.  As I was pondering I realized how much my studs looked like thumbtacks and WHA-LA!  A perfect new home for all my little lovelies, earrings that is.  They were on a purple flower earring holder (don't ask) and were always such a pain in the butt to get too, but now there within easy reach and so pretty to look at!  Just writing this post has inspired me to do another simple DIY!



Plenty room for more!



I cannot describe how Obsessed I am with my new cat eye's!  Who's to say I'm not wearing them while writing this post?? ;)

-HMK

No comments:

Post a Comment